Adam's Place Virtual
Third Thursday Adult Support Group
Topic: The Garden of our Grief: What's in your Toolbox
May 19, 2022
6:00-7:00 P.M. PST
When you fill out the form linked above, you will be sent a Zoom link before the event happens for you to be able to attend. Please note that the form is to help us keep track of attendance each month, so you will need to fill out the new form each month to receive the new Zoom link!
- June 16th: Summertime is here! Is it OK to take a vacation from grief?
- July 21st: Have you ever tried “Heal”-ium!?
- August 18th: Being Mindful of Mindfulness: Calming the Mind and Restoring the Spirit. Guest Speaker: Mitzy Flores *we can get a brief bio from her before that particular group is announced.
- September 15th: Autumn: A time to change more than your clocks
- October 20th: BOO who? No need to wear your mask!
- November 17th: “Thanks” for the memories.
- December 15th: Tinsel and Tears: Exploring grief during the Holidays