Providing Grief Support to Children, Teens, and Families
Adam’s Place provides grief support groups for children, teens and families. Trained volunteer facilitators lead and encourage group members to express the many feelings that are apart of the grieving process. In a safe and confidential home life setting, group members discuss and share activities with others who share similar life changing experiences. We foster children to be open and honest with their feelings.
- Next Camp Cope mandatory sign up for new and returning families: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 from 4:00-6:00PM. Our address is Adam's Place 601 S. Rancho Drive Building C, Suite 19 Las Vegas, NV
- Next Camp Cope starts: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 5:30PM-6:45PM.
- The dates for the eight sessions over 16 weeks (all nights have same start/end times):
- Mandatory volunteer facilitator training/mtg: Saturday, January 19, 12:00-2:00PM lunch included
- In School program starts at Lied STEM Academy for students on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:15PM 4:15PM
Students sign up through Frances Young - School MSW and can take late bus home.
- Vintage and Vines 10th Anniversary Celebration, Wednesday, April 10 5:30PM-8:30PM at Red Rock Country Club